You can add BuiltWith to Gmail – currently there is no developer accessible app store for Gmail Add-ons but you can enable it using the Id below –
- Open the Gmail add-on settings tab.
- In the Add-ons tab, ensure that you have selected the Enable developer add-ons for my account checkbox.
into the Install developer add-on textbox and click Install.
- In the Install developer add-on dialog that appears, click the checkbox to indicate that you trust this developer, then click Install.
- On a desktop device, open Gmail. You may need to refresh the tab if Gmail is already open.
- Choose a message in Gmail and open it.
- BuiltWith will appear as a column of icons to the right of the open email thread. Click on the icon that corresponds to the “Gmail Add-on Quickstart” you just installed.
- The add-on should place a contextual card on the right-side of the window, with a message asking for authorization. Click the Authorize access link to open a dialog where you can authorize the add-on.
- Select the account that should authorize the add-on.
- The next dialog may inform you that the app is not verified. In this case you can proceed by doing the following:
- Click Advanced.
- At the bottom of the dialog, click BuiltWith.
- In the new dialog, type “Continue” into the text field, then click Next.
- Read the notice in the next dialog carefully, then click Allow.
- Once authorized, the add-on should automatically refresh and start operating.