All data in the Pro Reports is exportable. This gives you unlimited options as to what you do with the data. For example you could –
- Open the data in spreadsheet systems such as Excel or Google Docs
- Import the data into your CRM system such as Salesforce/SugarCRM or other variation that supports data imports
- Populate the data from other data providers
To export data in your reports select the “Export” tab on your report. There’s 4 different type of exports from the reports you can download –
Meta Data Export – Sample Exportable CSV File from BuiltWith Pro
This report includes the following fields –
- Domain – The top level domain within the report
- Location on Site – For technology reports this is the location of the technology (may be a subdomain or internal page)
- Company1 – The company name behind the domain
- Vertical1 – The vertical of the business – News/Shopping/Religion etc..
- Quantcast – The Quantcast Rank of the site up to 1 million
- Alexa – The Alexa Rank of the site up to 1 million
- Telephones1 – Verified Telephone numbers from the site
- Emails1,2 – Emails found from the website
- Twitter – The Twitter profile for the website
- Facebook – The Facebook profile for the website
- LinkedIn – The LinkedIn website
- Google – The Google+ page for the website
- Pinterest – The Pinterest page for the website
- GitHub – The GitHub page for the site
- Instagram – The Instagram page for the site
- Vk – The Vk (Russian) page for the site
- Vimeo – The Vimeo page for the site
- YouTube – The YouTube page for the site
- People1 – Names, emails and titles of people behind the domain
- City1 – The city of the business
- State1 – The state/county of the business
- Zip1 – The zip / postcode of the business
- Country1 – The country of the business
- First Detected – The date we first detected the technology in use
- Last Found – The date we last found the technology in use
- First Indexed – The date we added the domain into our database
- Last Indexed – The date we last indexed the domain
- Tech Spend in USD – The average monthly spend on technologies of the website
1 – This verified information is added to records where we find this information on the domain itself.
2 – Emails are “scraped” and are not CAN-SPAM compliant – they cannot be used in outbound mail campaigns.
See How to Export a Report screencast for more information.
CRM Export Format – Sample CRM Style Export
The CRM format export provides all of the information of the meta data export but with the people fields on separate rows.
Matrix Data Export – Sample Exportable CSV File from BuiltWith Pro
The matrix data export lists all of the domains in your report and all of the technologies they use cumlatively as columns. If a domain is using a technology a X will appear in the corresponding cell. View the Technology Matrix Export article for more information.
Domain Attributes Export
This export contains additional properties we store and track for websites which includes, Google Analytics Custom Dimension, Goals and Metrics count as well as sitemap count and other metrics.
Related Domain Export
Websites that are related to your results by tags such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, New Relic etc..
Domain Technology Attributes Export
The actual ID’s for technologies on the websites, such as Google Analytics ID, New Relic ID, Google Tag Manager ID etc..
Custom Audience Email List
This file provides a list of emails that you can use for custom audiences / tailored audiences on social networks like Twitter and Facebook. See Twitter Demo and Facebook Demo. The email list cannot be used for mailing campaigns due to spam laws.
Market Share Analysis Export
The Market Share analysis report lists all of the technologies in use on your report and the categories they are in and the total domains in your report using them. It is the underlying data for the charts that power the Market Share tab of the BuiltWith Pro report.
Domain Name Analysis Export
This report lists all of the TLDs in use on your report (i.e. .uk / .au / .com) and the amount of domains in the report for each. It is the underlying data for the Web Domain tab.