Sync BuiltWith Data to Accounts
- Ensure you have completed the Connected App Setup
- Open the Salesforce Sync Configuration page on BuiltWith – Selected the Properties you’d like to Sync with Salesforce
- Open your Salesforce Dashboard on Salesforce
This video demonstrates how to add BuiltWith Company Name listings onto Accounts.
Account Property Steps
- Opens your Salesforce Sync Configuration Page
- Ensure that Accounts is ticked and press Save.
- Click Setup on your Salesforce Dashboard
- Search for “Accounts” and click “Build…Customize..Accounts..Fields”
- Click “New” next to “Account Custom Fields”
- Select the Type from the Salesforce Sync Configuration table – in this example its Text set to 255 characters.
- Ensure the field name exactly matches from the Sync Configuration table – in this example it’s bw_company
Tags: How do I sync Salesforce fields with Accounts?
Related Articles in Salesforce · Sync Category