- Ensure you have completed the Connected App Setup
- Open the Salesforce Sync Configuration page on BuiltWith – Selected the Properties you’d like to Sync with Salesforce
- Open your Salesforce Dashboard on Salesforce
This video demonstrates how to add Premium Technology listings onto Leads.
Lead Property Additional Steps
- Opens your Salesforce Sync Configuration Page
- Ensure that Leads is ticked and press Save.
- Click Setup on your Salesforce Dashboard
- Search for “Leads” and click “Build…Customize..Leads..Fields”
- Click “New” next to “Lead Custom Fields”
- Select the Type from the Salesforce Sync Configuration table – in this example its Text (long) set to 1000 characters.
- Ensure the field name exactly matches from the Sync Configuration table – in this example it’s premium_techs